Google has just released the new Think Insights with Google from beta, that sports a new playful look, helpful tools, more studies, the latest trends and exciting videos.
A quick look at the Editor’s Picks in the Facts and Stats section reveals some interesting stats
- Every minute, more than 500 tweets contain YouTube links.
- 31% of African Americans click through on mobile ads to retailer sites vs. 21% of the population average.
- Advertisers achieve a 7:1 ROI on investments in search-based marketing.
Drilling down to the Travel Industry we learn
- 62% of personal travelers use search engines as the number one source for travel information.
- 51% of business travelers use mobile devices to get travel information, more than double the rate of two years ago.
- 46% of personal travelers watch travel-related videos, versus 36% two years ago.
You can use the directory type listings or the powerful search option in the top right corner.
There is also a new powerful Real Time Insights Finder tool. With a few clicks you can find emerging trends and valuable consumer insights. For example, the most popular video among males 18-24 in Australia is the Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game trailer.
The Google Blog has this to say about enhancements and user feedback “Although we’ve made a lot of enhancements to Think Insights based on initial user feedback, we’re always trying to iterate and improve. So please don’t be shy! Join the conversation by adding the Think with Google page on Google+ to one of your circles.” I can see myself spending many many hours submerged in this free search tool. Thanks Google!