iLaunch Content Management System
iLaunch is a quality website content management system which provides a range of features and functionality to manage and showcase your website.
Top iLaunch Features
- Easy to use regardless of skill level
- Integrated with social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Mobile version of the website is automatically generated
- Structurally optimised for search engines
- Ability to send newsletter campaigns through the admin area
Content Management System
The content management system provides an administration area which allows you to update and customise your website.
- Ability to add, modify and delete pages
- Rich text editor allows content to be formatted with predefined template styles, basic formatting styles, links, tables etc
- Inline images are automatically resized depended on height / width provided (reduces file size and image loading time)
- SEO optimisation made easy: title, page heading (h1), description, keywords
- Special fields can be used to make updating of general information easy
Banners are predefined areas within your website which allow you to maintain reused content within the site easily.
- Updateable banner zones allow changes to one area to be updated site-wide for reused elements (as defined in template)
- For defined flash / transitioning areas, assets can be updated and customised easily
The blog area of the system provides you a place to post informative and promotional posts to your visitors.
- Ability to add, modify and delete blog posts
- Blog features include posting to categories, adding tags, schedule future posts
- Blogs can be automatically broadcast to social media such as Facebook and Twitter
- Automatically system-generated RSS feed
Enquiries allow the collection of contact information from users that are submitted via the website.
- Visitors can submit a contact form on the website
- Enquiries are emailed to the admin for instant notification
- Enquiries are recorded in the website admin for recording purposes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) provides an area where you can simply list questions and answers which may be useful to visitors on the website.
- Ability to add, modify and delete faqs
- FAQs can be categorised
Galleries provide an attractive way to display imagery to visitors on the website.
- Ability to add, modify and delete image galleries
- Customisable image titles and descriptions
- Galleries can be displayed on multiple pages and multiple galleries on 1 page
- Batch upload available for easy uploading of many images
Google maps provide a useful way to plot your location for visitors to utilise on the website.
- Ability to add, modify and delete Google maps for display on the website
- Maps can be displayed on multiple pages and multiple maps on 1 page
- Maps can be updated to have multiple addresses / points of interest
- Ability to set zoom level and map type (road, satellite, combined road and satellite or terrain)
The newsletters area of the system provides you a place to post business announcements or news articles to your visitors and send email newsletters campaigns.
- Ability to add, modify and delete news articles
- News article features include schedule future article
- Newsletters can be scheduled at any time in the future or sent immediately
- Ability to add, modify and delete newsletter campaigns
- Ability to easily create newsletter campaign from a news article
- Preview and test send newsletter campaigns before sending to contacts
- Ability to custom select contacts to add to newsletter campaign
- Fine-grained control over contact selection, allows filtering and adding contacts to a campaign based on multiple criteria
- Campaign statistics on campaign impressions, including demographic information (where available)
- Easily group contacts for allowing easy targeted selection for campaigns
- Import contacts from a CSV file including additional guest information such as location, and demographic
- Export contacts to CSV for use with other systems
- Import unsubscribe CSV list for clients who manage their contacts between multiple systems
Rooms provide an attractive way to display room information to visitors on the website.
- Ability to add, modify and delete rooms - for showing the types of accommodation available
- Image gallery can be associated with each room (as defined in template)
Testimonials allow visitors to read and post reviews on the website.
- Ability to add, modify and delete testimonials
- Visitors can post testimonials to the website which get emailed to admin for approval (alternatively can be set to be auto approved in the admin panel)
Site Maps provides functionality that automatically lists pages within the website for both visitor usability and search engine purposes.
- Site map page on the website is automatically generated from the website for drilling down into the website
- XML site map automatically generated for submission to search engines
Administration settings allow configuration of basic information for the website.
- Customisable fields including email address and contact details which are used throughout the site and can be referenced with special fields
- Google analytics integration (automatically inserted on all pages throughout the site if included in settings)
- Social media integration including icon links and widgets to promote user interaction
- Ability to broadcast blogs and articles automatically to Facebook and Twitter
A mobile website provides visitors using the website on a mobile device the ability to view it in an optimised format for both bandwidth and mobile screen sizing.
- Automatically integrated and detected when visitors are using a mobile device
- Optimised for best viewing and use on mobile device and mobile networks
- Ability to switch to the normal website with full features if the visitor prefers
- Optimised for search engines mobile site index
Administration settings allow configuration of basic information for the mobile website.
- Alternate logo, banner image and video can be set to be used on the mobile website
- Optionally show social icons in the mobile interface