eTourism Channel Manager Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer - Payment Terms
- Payment must be received within 14 days of invoice or service will be temporarily suspended and a re-connection fee of $110 will be charged. To ensure services are not disrupted, we recommend implementing a direct payment process such as credit card or direct deposit.
- Payments that are more then 30 days overdue will incur a $10 minimum finance charge or monthly interest equivalent to 12% p.a. whichever is the greater.
- Should the client fall behind with payments, then any fees associated with debt recovery will be payable by the client.
General Terms & Conditions *
- The client understands that all details of this agreement are to be kept confidential.
- The length of this contract shall be for 12 months from date of authorisation. Every 12 months the Partnership Agreement will be renewed for a further 12 month period unless notice is given in writing of intention to terminate the Partnership Agreement.
- Should you be unhappy with the eTourism Channel Management system and decide to terminate the Partnership Agreement, we will require 90 days notice in writing to terminate the agreement.
- eTourism retains all Intellectual Property Rights of the software and design of the eTourism Channel Management solution.
- The client is granted a non-exclusive and non-transferable license of eTourism Channel Management module for the term of this agreement.
- eTourism reserves the right to promote the client as a client of eTourism and include the client's logo, name and contact details in marketing and advertising programs.
- The client agrees to indemnify eTourism against any claim, demand, liability or loss of any kind arising from (but not limited to):
- The client's breach of this agreement;
- Any errors or misleading information provided by the client;
- The availability or quality of the product; or
- The unauthorised disclosure of your personal login details.
- The client undertakes that if the management rights of the property are sold they will obtain from the purchaser a covenant in favour of eTourism stating that they will abide by all of the terms and conditions included in this agreement.
- A breach of any of the client's primary undertakings as listed under clause 7 will be treated as a repudiation of the Partnership Agreement by the client and entitle eTourism to terminate the Partnership Agreement.
- The client undertakes to make the product available and honour all bookings made at the quoted sell rates at all times during the period of this partnership agreement.
- eTourism Channel Manager may need to be interrupted periodically for maintenance or upgrades. The customer will be notified 24hrs in advance of planned outages.
- eTourism Channel Manager relies on the uptime of 3rd party websites. eTourism cannot be responsible for outages of 3rd party providers.
- The client undertakes to obtain all necessary licenses and otherwise comply with all legal requirements relating to the product, your business and your product.
- The client undertakes to ensure that all information provided by you is correct and complies with relevant applicable laws, regulations and standards.
* These terms and conditions may change without prior notice. For more information on any of these terms please contact your sales representative or to obtain the latest terms and conditions, please visit www.etourism.com.au/terms-conditions